Sunday, February 21, 2010

Keepin' it real!

In the intrest of transparency I'd love to show how "REAL" life is in the Divino household!  For me, there is nothing more real then what hides behind and under your range.  Yes... for reals. Any chance yours looks like this?


What?  It doesn't?  Hmmm... well aren't you just the best???  :)  Gross, huh?  I've never pulled it out.  Ever.  Nonetheless, the underside of our range as well as everything extending out is currently being methodically attended to. Our attempts at getting the town home ready to go on the market is going slowly... very very slowly.  Right now (not RIGHT now, but you know what I mean) I am working on our grout.  Scrubbing, stripping, wiping, repeat.  But, the end result is quite beautiful.

It doesn't help that while I am making one inch progress per half hour, the kids are making HUGE progress in destroying the other, previously clean, areas.  It feels like one step forward and two steps back!  Truly, I wonder if this is EVER going to go on the market.  Won't someone just take them for a day or two??? 

Back to work...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs