Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Bloggy

Dear Bloggy,

I am so sorry I've forgotten about you.  Nooo... for reals........ Well, okay. You're right.  I didn't really forget about you, I was hoping you didn't notice. It is just that I have a million pictures to share and the cat ate the cord and I can't down load them and sometimes I think it sucks when blogs don't occasionally have pictures. Well, mine sucks when I don't have pictures. ;) And we've had a family member in from out of town and I tried to die a few times.  Just a cold, but still- you never know when you've found the ONE!

I do promise however that you will be updated once a week from now on, starting this weekend.
I do hope you'll hang out. I have ALOT of exciting news about zee new home! :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs