Sunday, March 14, 2010

And sometimes you realize you just suck.

It's true.  What?  You don't wake up somedays and wonder why your mom didn't name you Bissel or Hoover?  Hmmm... guess I'm airing all my dirty laundry these days.

Anyhow, I was encouraged to start a blog by a few VERY successful blogger bloggy friends of mine. The number one rule (according to them- which as far as I am concerned, is as good as gold) is to be YOURSELF.  Well, it would be for me to be MYSELF.  You be you, I'll be me- that sort of thing.

Well, I suck at being me.  VERY few know "ME".  Kurt knows me.  My brother knows me.  My friends A few of my friends know me.  And really, I like it that way.  Or maybe I like NOT scaring people.  Yeah, that's it. 

So, I'm deciding to be more "me".  If you like it I hope you'll visit here often.  If not, I'm okay with that too.  For the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs